We are watching the 1983 mini-series V right now. The execution is very cheesy, but it has strong storyline. While we have been watching we are pulling up imdb to see where else we have seen these actors.

This got us talking about other movies in the genre and I brought up one of my childhood favorites, The Last Starfighter. My wife wasn't certain that she's seen it so I pulled up the imdb page for it. I thought to myself, why not check out the other things the writer has worked on. It turns out, not much, but he does have what looks to be a sequel in production.

I'm sure it won't be great but I'll most likely see that one in theaters if it ever comes out.


Edit: I love how they make "scientist" a dirty word and an evil profession.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)