After almost 3 years, I have decided to redesign my site. I am working on setting up a schedule or something so that I can update with some regularity.

As far as the One Hundred Pushup Challenge is concerned, I think that I am going to throw in the towel on that one. It's not that I'm giving up on regaining strength. I have just spent a lot of time in the gym these past couple of months and recently I re-introduced strength training into my routine and it feels great to be lifting weights again. I'm not going to blog about that because I'm sure that all 5 you couldn't care less about what I eat and how much weight I put up.

On a completely different topic, I would like to introduce you all to one of my favorite podcasts. I have laughed more at the Geek Survival Guide than anything other than The Office. He hasn't updated his feed in quite some time but the old episodes are all worth a listen. I have gone through them all at least twice now and still find them funny.

Let me know what you think of the new site design and of the podcast.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)