I really am going to make an effort to post more often. I had a lot of things that I wanted to write about, but, since it took so long I will just have to sum up what I've been doing for the past week.



I read about 90% of this book on Saturday



I saw this movie sometime last week and can not recommend unless you happen to be a great distance from sobriety.



I saw these two movies over the weekend and I'm not too sure what to say about either. Neither was as good or bad as could be expected.





I'm just starting this book for a little light reading at work while I wait for the people in IS to get their ducks in a row so that we can start going over my code and making this project into something that everyone will be satisfied with.




Still coming will be my review pages, when I get time to do work on them. Following that, I'm thinking of posting my music library for reference purposes. I'm not entirely sure about doing that though.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)